Awesome that you are reading this.
- For questions, you can create an Issue
- Code changes go via Pull Requests
Please note that this package is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By contributing to this project, you agree to abide by its terms.
Submitted code should follow these quality guidelines:
- All tests pass cleanly/silently
- Code coverage must be 100%
- Coding style should follow the default style by
These are all checked by Travis CI when submitting a Pull Request.
Emails with code will not be accepted.
Awesome. These are your options:
- Add an Issue, with a reprex
- Submit a Pull Request, where the test is added to the
tests/testthatfolder. Fork from the
- Send @richelbilderbeek an email (@richelbilderbeek will make an Issue of it)
Pull Requests should follow the same guidelines as ‘Submitting code’.