- Major breaking changes. There is now a single user-facing function
ref_get() which takes the API method as an argument. This standardises a lot of the input validation and error handling, as well as reducing the risk of bugs (as there are less lines of code). Functions from previous version of the package are still available, but deprecated.
- A vignette has been added, and the help documentation has been improved.
- The package now uses httr when calling the API, which improves reliability and provides much better error messages to the end-user when things go wrong.
phrase parameter to the SearchCaseStudies method now allows text queries of any length and complexity
- Bundled a
ref_tags dataset with the package, to save the end-user from having to iterate through the ListTagValues API method in order to find tags to use as parameters when searching the database
- Added a contributor code of conduct
- The entire package was re-written.