We love collaboration.
- Fork this repo to your Github account
- Clone your version on your account down to your machine from your account, e.g,.
git clone https://github.com/<yourgithubusername>/rfishbase.git
- Make sure to track progress upstream (i.e., on our version of
ropensci/rfishbase) by doing
git remote add upstream https://github.com/ropensci/rfishbase.git. Before making changes make sure to pull changes in from upstream by doing either
git fetch upstream then merge later or
git pull upstream to fetch and merge in one step
- Make your changes (bonus points for making changes on a new feature branch)
- Push up to your account
- Submit a pull request to home base at