- Fix to datapackager_object_read that was causing a test to break.
get needs to have
- Other fixes for
- Fix test and vignette bugs related to upcoming version of usethis (1.5)
- Fix bug in vignette and code that writes to user space during CRAN checks.
- Fix a bug in update_news.
- Create news files if it doesn’t exist.
Features and enhancements
- Reduce the console output from logging. (ropensci/DataPackageR/issues/50)
- Create a new logger that logs at different thresholds to console and to file (ropensci/DataPackageR/issues/50)
- Default on build is not to install.
- Hide console output from Rmd render.
- Nicer messages describing data sets that are created (ropensci/DataPackageR/issues/51)
- Write deleted, changed, and added data objects to the NEWS file automatically.
- Add option to overwrite (or not) via use_processing_script. Provide warning.
- Add use_ignore() to ignore files and data sets in .Rbuildignore and .gitignore and added ignore argument to use_raw_dataset().
- code argument no longer required for construct_yml_config
- Fix the documentation for datapackager_object_read() and “Migrating old packages”.
- Copy over vignettes generated as pdfs into the package inst/doc
- Data objects are incrementally stored during the build process, into the render_root directory specified in the datapackager.yml config file.
- conditional tests when pandoc is missing (ropensci/DataPackager/issues/46)
- add use_data_object and use_processing_script (ropensci/DataPackager/issues/44)
- allow datapacakge_skeleton to be called without files or data objects for interactive construction. (ropensci/DataPackager/issues/44)
- Add pandoc to SystemRequirements (ropensci/DataPackager/issues/46)
- Add use_raw_dataset() method (and tests) to add data sets to inst/extdata. interactively. (ropensci/DataPackager/issues/44)
- Prepare for CRAN submission.
- Moving towards ropensci compliance
- NEWS.md updated with description of changes to data sets when version is bumped (or new package is created).
- Output of “next steps” for user when pakcage is built
document() function to rebuild docs from
data-raw without rebuilding the whole package.
- Improved package test.
- R scripts processed properly into vignettes.
- Packages installed and loaded after build to make vignettes and data sets accessible in same R session.
- Added a NEWS file.
- Cleaned up the examples.
- Snake case for all exported functions.
- Added the
render_root property to the YAML configuration. Specifies where
render() processing is done, instead of the