- Roxygen changed the way R6 classes are documented
- Problems in testhat with some tests
First version published using devtools::release() on rOpenSci.org.
- Calculates and normalizes polyhedra size using geometry::convhulln instead of bounding box
- A polyhedron now applies internal transformation matrix
First version published on rOpenSci.org.
- Complies with all the prerequisites of rOpenSci and applies the suggestions made by rOpenSci reviewers.
- Fixes a test that writes on user space.
- Integrates with codecov.io, which allows for better test coverage.
- Updated examples.
Rpolyhedra can export polyhedra definitions as XML.
Rpolyhedra now has a new database format based on ascii RDSs, which are meant to use less memory, for example when used in a Shiny App.
Rpolyhedra now uses a transformation matrix for general polyhedra manipulation.
- Applied suggestions from rOpenSci onboarding process.