- Submit an issue on the Issues page
Check out the Contributing to charlatan vignette for details if you’re adding a new provider or locale.
- Fork this repo to your Github account
- Clone your version on your account down to your machine from your account, e.g,.
git clone https://github.com/<yourgithubusername>/charlatan.git
- Make sure to track progress upstream (i.e., on our version of
ropensci/charlatan) by doing
git remote add upstream https://github.com/ropensci/charlatan.git. Before making changes make sure to pull changes in from upstream by doing either
git fetch upstreamthen merge later or
git pull upstreamto fetch and merge in one step
- Make your changes (bonus points for making changes on a new feature branch)
- Push up to your account
- Submit a pull request to home base (likely master branch, but check to make sure) at