- Issue #21.
- Issue #22.
- Fixed broken links in documentation.
- Fixed a minor timezone bug in
- Remove dependency suggestion on
ggmap library was used in the ‘Working with clifro Stations’ vignette to show how to plot a map of the station locations in R. This section of the vignette has been removed.
cf_find_station function no longer returns an error when searching for CliFlo stations based on proximity to a geographical coordinate (using the ‘latlon’ search) and when using a datatype (fixes issue #21).
- Fixed issue #14
- Updated links in Rd files to ensure no warnings when building package.
clifro no longer tests whether or not you have Google Earth installed.
clifro has had troubles with installation on certain operating systems due to the
XML package (issue #19). The
selectr dependencies have now been replaced with
- Updated vignettes.
- Reorganise package structure to include README figures to be shipped with the package so that the upcoming version of R can compile them locally.
- Curl options can now be passed to all curl handles that are initiated by
clifro. This means the curl options are not overwritten every time a new
clifro function is called. Curl options are passed to
clifro using the
cf_curl_opts function, which is passed directly to the
- Requesting combined datatypes now works (issue #4). Note there is no default plot method for this datatype as they are essentially combinations of other datatypes.
- Fix bug that hung R if a datatype without any rows was requested – Fixed issue #6
- Allow expressions in legend title for windrose
Major Bug Fixes
- HTTPS required due to a recent change in NIWA’s proxy server – Fixed Issue #3. As a result older versions of
clifro don’t seem to work on Windows due to an SSL certificate problem.
Minor Bug Fixes
cf_find_station correctly gives distances instead of longitudes
- Update citation information
- Bug fixed for subsetting
- Start using NEWS to document changes to