CRAN release: 2023-08-08
Now working in main branch, removed references to old trunk branch.
Removed geojsonlint and all linting facilities and code.
New maintainer Michael Sumner.
CRAN release: 2020-06-23
- fixes for test suite: skip package check warnings when geojsonlint not available, and skip tests that would use geojsonlint (#40)
CRAN release: 2019-01-18
- package gains two new functions for working with newline-delimited GeoJSON:
writeLines()to write to disk, while
ndgeo_read()leverages a modified version of
jsonlite::stream_in()to stream in line by line.
ndgeo_write()works only with the geojson package classes
as.geojson()generic gains a new method for
showMethods('as.geojson')to see methods available. The method is only available if you have
sfinstalled (#30) thanks @cpsievert
- add examples of using geobuf capabilities to the README (#35)
as.geojson()now throw warning message from
jsonlitewhen json is invalid to help user sort out what’s wrong with their JSON when the input is not valid JSON (#32)
- speed up for an internal method
stringi::stri_replace_all()if installed, and if not fall back to using
- replace usage of
CRAN release: 2017-11-08
as.geojsonfunction to do print summary on all GeoJSON types well, not just GeometryCollection and FeatureCollection (#27)
CRAN release: 2017-10-24
- Fixed bug in
print.featurecollection()that was not calculating and printing number of features correctly (#24)
CRAN release: 2017-02-28
- Fixed bug in internal function that checked for existence of a Suggested package (#17)