- Minor updates to vignettes to reflect changes in the tidyverse.
- Added CITATION details to the package
- Added documentation as
eligibility_rate() function added to estimate the proportion of eligible cases from the unknowns, based on the known ineligibles (
- Refactoring of code based on ROpenSci peer review feedback.
- Added S3 method for factors.
- Addition of many more unit tests.
- Additional of more helpful error messages.
weight argument no longer accepts scalar inputs.
- If weights are provided, the output labels are renamed in the form ‘RR2w’ instead of “RR2”
rate = NULL in the function parameters, the default behavior will be to return all possible rates given the other parameters specified.
- Disposition codes now accept “NE” for known ineligibles. Within
outcomerate(), these are largely ignored, but are used by
eligibility_rate() to estimate
- Added documentation for the (internal)
fmat formula matrix object
- Added documentation on the
middleearth toy dataset