CRAN release: 2018-10-06
eligibility_rate()function added to estimate the proportion of eligible cases from the unknowns, based on the known ineligibles (
- Refactoring of code based on ROpenSci peer review feedback.
- Added S3 method for factors.
- Addition of many more unit tests.
- Additional of more helpful error messages.
weightargument no longer accepts scalar inputs.
- If weights are provided, the output labels are renamed in the form ‘RR2w’ instead of “RR2”
rate = NULLin the function parameters, the default behavior will be to return all possible rates given the other parameters specified.
- Disposition codes now accept “NE” for known ineligibles. Within
outcomerate(), these are largely ignored, but are used by