CRAN release: 2020-07-25
- Ensures travis fails on either API or internal tests failure
- Fix issue 45 about wrong API endpoint.
- Fix errors in several functions in
CRAN release: 2019-02-26
- Integrates codecov
- Adds tests execution to travis. Tests are not part of the CRAN check for this package since they rely on calling to the PaleobioDB API.
- Improves error reporting in pbdb_temp_range. issue 28
- Fix error in pbdb_occurrences under R 3.5.
CRAN release: 2016-09-02
- Fix bug after JSON responses from the API started including the “elapsed_time” before the “records” element.
- From now our functions for exploring the data of the paleobioDB use “matched_name” and “matched_number” instead of raw names and raw taxon numbers of the former versions of the package. This means that the default output of richness and first and last occurrences of species/genus/etc. changed. Before we used the original taxonomic identification of the fossil records, now we use the revised taxonomic identification of the fossil records.
- Fix duplicated records bug in pbdb_occurrences caused by API returning and array of two identical values in field “reference_no”. From now on, if a filed is returned by the API as an array it will be mapped to a semicolon separated string.