- Fixed “no visible binding for global variable” issue
- Replaced disparity filter from semnet package by own package
- Small performace improvements
- Corrected spelling
- Added new map function, now automatically printing different carriers with different colors.
- Improved import functions
- Importing from prezipped file, no longer requires extra function.
- Changed way itin_fare was calculated for Directed, Undirected and Metro Networks. Now it uses price per mile and distance between stops to generate that info.
- netImport now imports T100 market and segment files.
- netPath airlines renamed to carrier.
- updated vignettes.
CRAN release: 2018-04-06
- Possible to include carriers for undirected networks.
- Possible to filter non-scheduled flights.
- Ground Transport is now included as a carrier.
- Metro Network can be plotted.
- Improved way of calculating airport passenger frequency.
- Minor bug fixes.
- New import functions. Now there are separate functions to import csv files from both DB1B and T100 databases.
- New bootnet function to bootstrap networks.
- Changed way files are imported. Now Coupon should take the first argument and Ticket the second.
- Minor adjustmenst to the help files.
CRAN release: 2018-06-28
- Removed convert_raw as it is easier to import using the zip = TRUE argument and select the format to be saved to.
- Now it is possible to import directly files from the BTS website with the download_db1b() function.
- We have fixed some bugs and added the download_t100 function, making it finally possible to import both T100 and DB1B datasets without having to navigate to the BTS website.
CRAN release: 2022-06-02
- Skips test for download_t100 as BTS is transitioning to new download methodology.