We love collaboration.
- Submit an issue on the Issues page here
- Fork this repo to your Github account
- Clone your version on your account down to your machine from your account, e.g,.
git clone https://github.com/<yourgithubusername>/auk.git
- Make sure to track progress upstream (i.e., on our version of
CornellLabofOrnithology/auk) by doing
git remote add upstream https://github.com/CornellLabofOrnithology/auk.git. Before making changes make sure to pull changes in from upstream by doing either
git fetch upstream then merge later or
git pull upstream to fetch and merge in one step
- Make your changes (bonus points for making changes on a new branch)
- If you alter package functionality at all (e.g., the code itself, not just documentation) please do write some tests to cove the new functionality.
- Push up to your account
- Submit a pull request to home base at