We love pull requests from everyone. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by our code of conduct.
Make sure you have a GitHub account. If you are not familar with git and GitHub, take a look at http://happygitwithr.com/ to get started.
Submit a post for your issue, assuming one does not already exist.
- Clearly describe your issue, including steps to reproduce when it is a bug, or some justification for a proposed improvement.
Fork the repository on GitHub to make a copy of the repository on your account. Or use this line in your shell terminal:
git clone [email protected]:your-username/c14bazAAR.git
- Edit the files, save often, and make commits of logical units, where each commit indicates one concept
- Follow a good style guide.
- Make sure you write good commit messages.
- Make sure you have added the necessary tests for your code changes.
- Run all the tests using
devtools::check()to assure nothing else was accidentally broken.
- If you need help or unsure about anything, post an update to your issue.
Submitting your changes
Push to your fork and submit a pull request.
At this point you’re waiting on us. We like to at least comment on pull requests within a few days. We may suggest some changes or improvements or alternatives.