- address issues in authentication due to changes in GitHub API (#37)
guess_repo() now infers a remote when there are multiple associated with the repo. The “upstream” (preferred) or “origin” repo is selected if either exists, otherwise the function errors and asks the user to explicitly specify a repo (#31).
release_info() now works properly when there are no existing releases, which enables the usage of
pb_new_release() on repos without a release (#29).
- Fix error on
pb_info() under certain cases which resulted in
Error in a[] : subscript out of bounds, (#36)
- Fix CRAN unit-test on deleting file
- Improve interface regarding
overwrite behavior in
- Bugfixes for errors introduced in 0.0.9:
- Access all assets on a release instead of first 30. This could break upload and download. (#23, #24)
- Uploading of directory paths could cause download errors in
pb_download(). (#24, #26)
- Enable re-upload and deletion of partially uploaded files (#19)
- Updates to documentation, streamlining tests
- remove dependency on
utils::askYesNo which is only available in R >= 3.5.0
- bugfix for migrating unit test
- bugfix for migrating unit test, JOSS submission
- initial Onboarding to rOpenSci
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.