- Add more testing for http errors, explicit handling of error messages other than 413 and 429.
- Add querying by fips code with
- Depends on R(>= 3.5.0) since some test objects are saved in RDS format.
CRAN release: 2022-03-10
- The default download is CSV format instead of JSON to reduce download sizes.
- Additional tests have been added.
- Parameters have been clarified so that only the parameters usable in a query are returned by
formatis a specific argument to
Valueare returned columns from Quick Stats, they are not queriable parameters.
- By default,
nassqs()now converts the character
Valueto numeric. Raw character
Valuecan be obtained by
as_numeric = FALSE.
- Documentation for query parameters has been improved and available query parameters are explicit in
nassqs()now. Functionality is unchanged but parameter names are listed and available in help. Thanks to Robert Dinterman for the initial contribution.
- An option to see valid parameter values given a query of other values in
nassqs_param_values()has been added.
nassqs_record_count()now validates parameters.
CRAN release: 2019-08-19
- Approval for rOpensci inclusion!
- Additional testing to improve code coveral by @nealrichardson
- Small changes for rOpensci review process
- Switch to rOpensci repository
- Change in syntax to allow for lower case query parameter values
- Change in syntax to allow for specifying each parameter as a separate function argument rather than as a single list (in addition to specifying a single list)
- Create package website with pkgdown
- Standardize code style in package code, examples, and vignette
- Simplify authentication
- Expanded test coverage with use of httptest::with_mock_api()
- Better clarification in documentation and documentation examples
- Improved README and vignette
CRAN release: 2019-05-03
- Add automated unit tests that work locally and others that work on CRAN.
- Improve documentation for core functions.
- Add parsing for CSV formatted data.
- Improve authentication.
- Simplify function calls to eliminate redundant calls.
- Add working examples and tests.
- fix name error in the function