- Change the URLs to
httpsversion, which are now supported by waterinfo.be
- Make sure data.frame content are characters and not factors
- Return supported frequencies as vector instead of single ling character
- Update to usage of pkgdown 1.3.0
- Moved link references from INBO tp ropensci
- Add ropensci footer
- Mark Institute of Nature and Forest Research (INBO) as copyright holder
- Updated logo base color
Notice, we will add an in-development fourth component to the release tag with the development version. For more information, see package guide.
- When no
datasourceis added to the waterinfo.be query, the server gives a html/text response containing a tomcat server error messag. This error is now captured properly. As the user normally only uses the wrapped API call functions, there should no difference on the user level.
datasource of the non-VMM stations changed recently (our tests on CI broke). Moreover, the
ts_identifiers for these stations changed as well. Both are adaptations on the data source (waterinfo.be) level.
- Change print statements for message statements
- Add missing test to check token object type (remark: current missing tests are hard to introduce without having control on the original API behaviour)
- Test files have consistent names
- Update code style using styler
- Describe the table output format explicitly in roxygen docs and add the quality codes of the waterinfo.be dataproviders (#27)
- Update contributing guidelines, thanks to @peterdesmet who did a great effort on providing welcoming, clear written and engaging contributing guidelines
- Provide code examples for all public functions
- Provide top-level documentation handle
- Add keywords internal of internal functions not part of the documentation index (#24)
- Added a
NEWS.mdfile to track changes to the package (#25).
- Provide support for parsible non-existing dates (e.g. ‘2018-04-31’)
- Add contributing guidelines