CRAN release: 2022-11-14
npi_flatten()is now covered by unit tests (#15 and #73).
npi_search()provides an informative error message when internet is off or the endpoint is unreachable (#52).
npi_search()now checks for legal use of special characters prior to submitting an API request (#53).
npi_search()now checks for legal use of wildcard characters prior to submitting an API request (#54).
- User agent default now includes the installed package version (e.g., “npi/0.2.0”) (#55).
checkmatepackage is now in Imports rather than Suggests so tests are run on it (#57).
npi_search()now has test coverage for the case where empty results are returned (#59).
npi_search()now provides a message indicating how many records are being requested (#72).
npi_search()now handles epoch field conversion to date format, fixing a breaking API change. Thanks to @trang-n for reporting the problem (#74) and @parmsam for submitting a PR that fixed it (#75).
- Grouped the reference index to highlight the most important functions (#45).
- Added API URL to DESCRIPTION file (#47).
- Clarified description of the
- Added Advanced Use vignette (#49).
- Clarified the API’s rate limitation (#50).
- Removed unused internal functions
- Acknowledged rOpenSci reviewers, Emily Zabore (#63) and Mattias Grenié, in DESCRIPTION. Thanks! (#60)
- README now clarifies that
enumeration_typeis returned, not
- README warns that code results in README may not be reproducible since they reflect dynamic, stateful data (#65).
- Vignettes organize search arguments by name instead of description (#66).
npivignette details what
- REAMDE and
npivignette provide use cases for
npi_search()documentation now links to the NPPES data dictionary to help users understand the API results (#70).