CRAN release: 2023-03-08
- Remove dependency on
anomalizepackage by electing to not export
remove_vel_anomalies()as the package is loaded.
- Bug fixes to
remove_duplicate_frames()to ensure data are not accidentally deleted
CRAN release: 2022-11-08
- Bug fixes to
plot_by_subject()and other plotting functions to ensure compliance with ggplot2 v.3.4.0
gather_tunnel_data()now checks to see if mean marker error is present in the data and skips such columns if they are absent
CRAN release: 2022-08-22
get_2d_angle()now accepts numeric vectors for each argument and will return a vector of angles of equal length
viewrattribute requirements have been largely relaxed. This is intended to provide better flexibility of using functions at arbitrary points within the “data analysis pipeline”.
- Users should be advised that since some safeguards have been removed, objects passed through most
pathviewrfunctions are not checked as thoroughly for all formatting requirements.
- New data cleaning functions added: set_traj_frametime(), get_traj_velocities(), clean_by_span(), remove_duplicate_frames(), and remove_vel_anomalies()
- These new functions have not been thoroughly vetted nor have unit tests been written for them – please use with caution and report issues.
- Package has been accepted by rOpenSci and is now hosted on ropensci/pathviewr
- No changes to code since v0.9.5
- Package has been updated to incorporate feedback from rOpenSci reviewers @asbonnetlebrun and @marcosci, along with editor @maelle. See here for more details: ropensci/software-review#409