- Adjust to new location of templates (thanks @maelle for PR)
- More robust handling of 404 messages
gh::gh_token instead of deprecated
- Make testing of created folder contents more robust.
- More robust project handling (thanks @rorynolan for PR)
- Streamlined initialisation messages
- More robust detection of gh username (thanks @benmarwick & @llrs for suggestion) and repository url
- Added ability to specify issue_no
- Added editor templates to enable editor checks and other duties
- git2r updates resolved authentication issues so temporary workaround removed.
- Functionality streamlined more stable
- Added temporary workaround for git2r authentication issues, created by GitHub security protocol change (esp on macOSX).
pkgreview_init() re-instated allowing for the configuration of the review separately form the creation stage.
- More isolated workflow and improved error and exception handling
- Addressed initial installation bugs.
- Added checks for Rstudio and GitHub credentials