- New maintainer: Stéphane Guillou (@stragu)
- Improve documentation
- Clean up code according to CRAN feedback
- Note that 0.1.x versions of rinat will only fix existing issues, before a move to the new iNaturalist API with version 0.2 (which is likely to introduce breaking changes).
- Fixed bug where an error occurred when >20K records were requested and code now throws a warning to not hammer the API
- Fixed warning thrown when building vignettes on Linux systems
- Fixed bug where example code parameter names were different than actual parameter names
- Added NEWS file.
- Added a full suite of tests
- Added new vignette that builds with markdown and not hacky prebuilt PDF