v1.1.0 was released on 15/04/2021
- all the suggestion from rOpenSci reviewers has been evaluated and taken into account in this release;
- revised and linguistically corrected the documentation of package;
- revised and graphically enriched the documentation of the functions;
- created the vignettes of the package;
- new functions (get_site_ODS and taxon_id_worms) has been implemented;
- enriched the information downloaded for datasets and activities from DEIMS-SDR;
- a solution for install package by Docker has been done.
v1.0.0 was released on 15/11/2021
- all the get_site_xxx functions could be merged into one, with an additional function parameter category;
- all the functions are renamed according with CRAN suggestion;
- first release of vignettes have been done;
- new functions for interactive improvements of taxa names using PESI and WORMS repository have been done;
- function acquires one of eight raster datasets from the European OpenDataScience maps website for a selected DEIMS site have been implemented by @micha-silver;
- a fully review of functions and package description have been done.
v0.2.0 was released on 18/10/2021
After the first minor release big improvements are been done: * all functions have been re-engineered with harmonized metadata, testing and evaluation of error-causing situations, * all situation where the functions writing something in the local environment have been removed, * some test to the functions have been added, * the logo and thumbnails have been created, * a new function getILTERGeneralInfo have been added to the package.
v0.1.1 was released on 28/01/2021
After the first test some improvements are been done: * all functions have been re-tested * three functions have been added: 1. createQRCode 2. parametersChartPie 3. parametersChartWaffle * the NEWS.md file has been created
v0.1.0 was released on 28/01/2019
Beta release of ReLTER package!
- Some functions are released within this version of package:
- Documentation and application site have been created.
- The whole package is released on GitHub and available to the developer community.