CRAN release: 2023-08-22
tidy()now defaults to
- New function
- Make more robust the code to unwanted dimensions drops.
power_set()returns also the sets of size 1 and have better names by default.
[[<-now work for TidySets:
jeither “relations”, “sets” or “elements”
kthe columns of the slot.
TS[["A"]]extracts set “A” and replacing it via
[[<-will remove it.
- Completion of
length()returns the number of sets (to complete
lengths()returns the number of relations for each set.
CRAN release: 2021-04-22
- Update Code of Conduct to rOpenSci template
- Fix NOTE about LazyData
CRAN release: 2021-03-20
- Upgrade R version requirements
- Fix some links
- Make sure that vignettes run when the Bioconductor packages are available
CRAN release: 2020-11-11
- Remove unused dependency to BiocStyle
- Fix unicode characters for windows