- Returns all known child taxa with known interaction of specified taxa and rank.
- List data fields identified in GloBI database
- Find locations at which interactions were observed
- Get Interaction Matrix. Constructs an interaction matrix indicating whether source taxa (rows) or target taxa (columns) are known to interact with given type.
- Returns all known child taxa with known interaction of specified source and target taxa on any rank.
- List interactions identified in GloBI database
- Get Species Interaction from GloBI
- Return interactions involving specific taxa
- Get Species Interactions by Interaction Type from GloBI
- Return all interactions in specified area
- Get a List of Predators of a Given Prey Taxon
- Get a List of Prey for given Predator Taxon
- Executes a Cypher Query Against GloBI's Neo4j Instance